Rectangular frame, typical of the Baroque style of the 17th century, made of resin (1/12 scale).
- It measures 7.5 cm (height) 2.95 '' x 6.3 cm (width) 2.48 ''.
- The molding is 1 cm wide 0.39''.
- Interior opening: 5.1 cm (height) 2.00'' x 4.1 cm (width) 1.61''
- It has a clip on the back and can be hung on a wall.
This baroque frame can just as well decorate the interior of a Victorian and romantic castle as that of a beautiful charming residence.
- The painting depicting a portrait of a woman, in an eighteenth-century blue dress, is printed.
It is gilded and slightly aged for a style "campaign chic" French style, both sober and refined.
♥♥♥ You can also see my creations on my blog / site, since 2004: