Reproduction of an old-fashioned doll, German "Bahr and Proschild" caractere look, with its Teddy Bear, at 1:12th scale
(sold with its box
- This doll is not in porcelain.
- It is 100% hand made by me.
- The body is in fabric
- The head is in paste that dries in the open air.
I also make all the clothes and accessories of my dolls.
It wears :
- a dress made with an old (off white) French lace and pink dyed cotton, pink silk ribbon;
- a matching hat;
- a white cotton panty;
- imitation leather shoes (♥♥♥ I do not use products from animals to create my miniatures ♥♥♥);
- its hair is blond.
Articulated bear (by wire)
- It measures 4 cm (standing) 1.57'', 2.5 cm (sitting) 0.98''
- Entirely sewn by hand, it is brown in color.
- Ribbon knot in aged green silk ribbon.
♥ 100% handmade, in FRANCE ♥
The "big" dolls I entirely hand make measure 6.5 cm (in height) 2.56'' (or 1 cm 0.39'' more than the "small" ones) to get closer to the dimensions of antique dolls that were found mostly in castles, among other "big toys" very imposing, sometimes bigger than the children for whom they were intended.
A touch of charm entirely handmade for your French style miniature house.
♥ Note that my workshop is smoke-free. ♥
♥♥♥ You also can see most of my original creations, initialy made for my different dollhouses, on my Blog / Website, online since 2004: